There are plenty of fashionable items that you can wear to stand out of the crowd. Some of these fashion trends are based on the new season arrivals and they basically last for only a couple of months or so. There is other fashionable wear, however, that stay eternally popular and attractive like the boots clothing. Buying these garments is like investing instead of sending your money. The reason is that you can wear them whenever and go wherever and everybody will admire it as modern, stylish and offbeat.
Tweed is such a garment material that has the unforgettable, ever popular fashionable status. The best tweeds come from Scotland and they are woven in a manner that is traditionally set. The process has never changed as the centuries have passed.
There are still artisans who are master of this skill and they can weave tweed with such excellence that is unparalleled. If you are still unconvinced and need to know more about tweeds to see why you should invest in one, read the points offered below:
- Have you heard of the popular Harries Tweed? It is famous all over the world and was woven with hands in the islands of Harris, Burra, Lewis, and Uist, which are found in the Outer Hebrides. One may think that machine manufactured tweeds would make it unnecessary for the hand weaving artisans to continue, but that is not the case. Handmade tweeds are still the best and they are always sought for.
- Tweed is also good at lasting for ages. They are very durable and are made of a heavy-duty fabric that molds itself to the body shape, thus sitting more comfortably on your skin as you keep wearing it over days. Your tweed coat will probably outlast you, and it is a great element to pass on to your next generation.
- While choosing a lady’s tweed jacket, do not go for the ones with frills and laces or fashionable bells and whistles. While tweed itself is ever popular in the fashion runway, these small decorations are such faux pas that you should not be seen in. They also will go out of fashion, so it is better to buy a tweed jacket that is simple, seek and basic in its looks.
- If you have a very tall or shorter physique, you can go for the shirt and cropped tweed jackets. You must go for the tweed jackets that have classic and slender looks if you have a more voluptuous look. Then once you have fond the jacket that suits you fine, you can start looking for the one whose color makes you look the best.
- Since tweed comes in different types of color weaves, take time to choose the one that suits you the best and does not worry about tweed jackets being very expensive. This material will stay with you forever and they will never go out of fashion. So, if you buy a good tweed jacket, it will be an investment. Just consider all these points before you set out to buy a tweed jacket for yourself or some trendy boots clothing so that you are happy with your choice.